ParentPay - our online payment service
ParentPay is a secure website and you will be able to pay using your credit/debit card or at PayPoints situated within certain local shops. ParentPay is our only method of making payments to school.
Please be aware that snack and meal choices need to be made by SUNDAY for the coming week. ALL meals and snacks must be booked via ParentPay even if you choose to pay via PayPoint.
If your child is entitled to a free school meal of any kind you must still use ParentPay to select and book their meal choices. You won't be charged but this allows us to ensure we have cooked enough food each day.
Once again, if you have any questions please contact the school office.
Below you will find some guides which will hopefully help if you have any queries.
- School Snacks - Booking Toast
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely - offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text (please note texts will be charged at local rates to your mobile)